Sunday, June 11, 2017

PP348 - A Color Challenge from LeAnne

Hi everyone!  LeAnne here with a brand-new challenge for you this week!  First, thank you for rocking Jaydee's birthday challenge!  Besides holidays, I think birthday cards are the most popular ones to stamp and we got lots of inspiration from all your submissions!  But on to our next challenge..a color one!  It's almost summer here in the states, so these fresh seasonal hues should spark your creativity:

Challenge Rules:
  1. Create a NEW paper-craft project specifically for this challenge.
  2. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
  3. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  4. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL. Entries linked to more than 4 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification.
  5. Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hi LeAnne,
    When I first saw the colors, I said..."Oh, Oh! And, thought to myself "these colors are so unusual, a pretty "citrusy" combo, I don't know what I can do with them." Then...I saw all the inspiration on your card and the rest of all the DT members cards, and told myself...."I can do this!!" Thank you, Ladies!

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!